Local Brooklyn Dentists To Treat Severe Toothaches
Dental problems do not always happen on your schedule. You need a dental office. You can depend on whether you have an emergency during business hours, at night, or on the weekend. Doctors Network makes scheduling an appointment with an emergency dentist in Brooklyn NY easy. We can help you with any oral health problem you’re experiencing, no matter when it is happening.
Different Types of Dental Emergencies
If you have any of the following oral health issues, contact one of our emergency dentists, such as 1st Impression Dental in Brooklyn, to find out if you need immediate intervention:
- Severe tooth pain Dislodged tooth Knocked-out or avulsed tooth
- Trauma to the mouth or jaw Broken tooth Sudden tooth or mouth discomfort
- Severely cut gums, lips, or tongue Chipped or cracked tooth Cracked veneer Lost filling
How Do You Know You Have a Real Dental Emergency?
You do not have to have an issue that fits explicitly in these categories to qualify for an emergency dental visit. Though the definition of a true dental emergency is a state that threatens the tissues in your mouth, your Brooklyn emergency dentist considers every concerning condition seriously. Every situation is different. Here are things to keep in mind:
- Blood doesn’t always signal disaster. The mouth contains hundreds of veins in your lips, gums, cheek, and tongue. A small cut in the mouth can cause an alarming amount of blood, but that doesn’t necessarily mean disaster.
- Do not suffer the pain. If toothache is severe, it will not disappear on its own. The pain will worsen, and the situation will not resolve itself. Do not attempt to muscle through the discomfort or wait for your next dental visit to be checked. The longer you wait to have your oral health problem addressed, the more likely you are to need lengthier, more severe treatments.
- Cosmetic problems can often wait. An issue with your cosmetic dentistry, like a cracked veneer, is definitely annoying, but it’s not always an issue that warrants a same-day dental visit. You might be a little self-conscious until you get in to see the dentist, but knowing your problem can wait will help mitigate your concerns.
- Do not hesitate to reach out. If you have a concern about your dental or oral health, reach out to your dentist. You will get peace of mind about your condition, which can lower your anxiety level. The level of urgency may not be as you think, and if it is, you will schedule an appointment to be seen immediately.
Contact Doctors Network for Urgent Dental Treatments
Common emergency dental repairs include wisdom teeth removal, simple or surgical tooth extractions, root canals, and composite resin fillings. The solution depends, of course, on the diagnosis, and even if you are having pain, in some situations, it is not possible to tell what the source of the pain is until you are in the dental chair. A throbbing tooth could be caused by caries, infection, tooth root infection, or even gum disease. If you want to save your teeth and preserve your dental and oral health, it is necessary to have every oral health issue addressed as soon as possible.
Contact local Brooklyn dentists to treat severe toothaches or schedule an emergency appointment. Please visit Doctors Network for more information.
Read Also: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Naturally