Why Should You Plan a Kerala Trip?
Out of the 13 paradisical places on earth, Kerala is one of them. Nestled on the Malabar coast, this Indian state boasts scenic backwaters, beaches, sceneries, lush green mountains, and fantastic wildlife. Situated between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, it is famous for its tea plantations, spices, Ayurvedic therapies, art and culture, and lip-smacking cuisine.
Kerala has so much to offer to the young and old; it suits every taste and budget. Be it for a honeymoon or holiday with friends and family; you will return genuinely surprised and gladdened. Even lovers of adventures and unconventional courses will find Kerala a welcome haven. It is hence considered a complete package.
Visit Munnar for its scenic waterfall. Be amazed by the Kochi backwaters. Thiruvanthapuram houses some appealing and best beaches in India. Take private sightseeing, ports of call, or bus tours touching the most important tourist attractions. You can also go for day trips. Take a houseboat ride over the palm tree-bordered backwaters.
No doubt, because of its mesmerizing natural beauty, both the visitors and the inhabitants have named Kerala God’s Own Country. Therefore, you should keep vacationing in Kerala on your bucket list. This exciting location is awaiting your presence.
Reasons to visit Kerala
Listed below are some details before planning a Kerala Trip:
● The unusual flora and fauna in the hills of Wagamon, Idukki, Ponmudi, Munnar, or Wayanad, create splendid and long cherished memories for the travelers.
● The world-famous backwaters comprise several lagoons and lakes. They are connected through a network of inlets, canals, and rivers. It shelters different species of wildlife. It also carries a relaxed rhythm of life.
● Fish eagles, kingfishers, Indian Koel, Loten’s Sunbird, Shikra, and Ceylon Frogmouth, may greet you.
● Two tiger sanctuaries offer you jeep safaris to catch a glimpse of the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Unique Things to do in Kerala
Here are some incredible experiences you should have:
● Visit any Ayurveda ashrams for therapy massages, treatments, and detoxes.
● Soak in the sun on the golden sands of Kovalam, Fort Kochi, and Alappuzha. You can also play water sports.
● Indulge in the beauty of the well-conserved wildlife at Periyar park and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
● Relish the purely rustic flavors of small villages of Kumbalanghi, on the Kochi outskirts
● Savor the delicious cuisine, including seafood and coconuts. You can even learn to cook traditional dishes.
● Book a ticket for the well-admired Kathakali dance recital or ancient martial art performance of kalarippayattu.
Other Fascinating Aspects
Don’t forget the below-mentioned tips:
● Spot the neelakurinji, a flower that blooms, once in 12 years in Munnar.
● Thekkady, a hill station, promises amazing treks and short walks.
● If you are fond of waterfalls, then visit the hilly Athirapally.
● Comprehend Kerala’s gripping history from the art galleries and spectacular museums. There are sturdy forts at places like Bekal. Pardesi Synagogue, Fort Kochi as the resting place of Vasco da Gama, Santa Cruz Cathedral, and Dutch Palace are some of the historical marvels.
● Fort Kochi is also a shopper’s destination. Handmade dresses and accessories are readily available at competitive prices.
What More to Expect?
In Kerala, you can also do the following:
● Make impeccable maternity, family, Instagram, honeymoon, and friendship photoshoots in picturesque Kerala.
● Sip in a refreshing cup of coffee or flavourful tea sourced from the famous plantations in the hills.
● Fun activities also include rock climbing, mountaineering, trekking in the jungles, and walking amidst nature.
● Indulge in hot, spicy, and tangy cuisine prepared from locally grown aromatic spices and herbs, and cherish good health.
● Blue hills, emerald backwaters, and golden beaches are luxuries within easy reach.
● There are different ways of reaching Kerala. However, select the one that best suits you.
Tips To Plan
Planning a Kerala tour can be overwhelming. However, a trustworthy tour package supplies the following benefits:
● First, the customized trip matches your needs, budget, and time constraint.
● You can calmly focus more on capturing commendable scenes.
● Getting hold of an online tourist agency is just a click away.
● A compact and well-devised program stresses visiting offbeat locales and deriving maximum satisfaction.
● Accurate information saves you from confusion and harassment. In addition, you are updated about safety, rules and regulations, and guidelines.
● You get a dedicated consultant who frames your vacation.
● At a low commission fee, you gain many unique experiences.
Read also: 6 Of The Best Family Vacations In Wisconsin