Let’s start a fresh new year with Shaklee vitamins. Every year we take new year resolutions and we break them in mid of the way. If I talk about me, I always try to stay healthy and fit, but like you all guys I failed every year. But last year I changed one habit of mine and it’s really helped me to live a healthy life. It’s Shaklee vitamins.
It works like a magic wand. These days when the whole world is going through a tough situation we need to protect our body and vitamins help us to stay healthy. It gives us energy, improves our immunity system, overall improves health. In the market, numerous brands are there which provide you with vitamin supplements, but I have chosen Shaklee. The reasons behind this I am gonna discuss now so that you too also come to know about it.
Why Shaklee vitamins?
It was started in the year 1956 by Dr Shaklee. The main motivate was to provide products by that people can live a standard healthy lifestyle. They have multiple products. From skincare products to multivitamins etc. I choose multivitamins because I used to feel very low, lose energy. Then I started talking Shaklee vitamins and I noticed a great change in my body. Let’s talk about vitamins, why do you need that.
Benefits of Shaklee vitamins
Vitamins are essential for our body. These vitamins play multiple roles in our bodies. After eating a healthy diet we do not get sufficient nutrients, this is the main reason why we need a vitamin supplement. Advantages of multivitamins are mentioned below,
- Healthy ageing– With the growing age, the need for nutrients also increases. Also at the same time, it gets difficult to absorb nutrients as well. Moreover, we do not get all the vitamins from the food. The main reason is, we peel off all the vegetables, then we cook those, so the maximum percentage of vitamins are evaporated. So to maintain the balance we take Shaklee vitamins.
- It reduces the risk of cancer- Using multivitamins supplements help you to reduce the cancer risk. According to the study 14,000 men who are above 50 or older are on vitamin supplements on daily basis. It reduces the total cancer risk.
- Beneficial of heart- My father is on Shaklee vitamins since last year as I told you, and his heart report is really good in comparison to the previous record. Heart disease is the root cause of death both for men and women. Vitamin B2, B6, B1, K1, B3 all play a vital role to keep your heart healthy and strong.
- Immunity booster- As we all know that Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that improves the immunity system. Even vitamin E and D too. These vitamins also decrease the symptoms of allergy.
- Good for Eye health- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E are good for eye health. Vitamins also protect our eyes from harmful light. The report has shown that multivitamins are consist of lutein, vitamins, zeaxanthin which support eye support.
- Good for skin and hair– Vitamin B3 and Vitamin C supports your skin and hair.
All these supplements can purchase from online. I find it very convenient. Placed order and within the timeline, I received my parcel. You guys too can try this. My father and I both got excellent results.
When Shaklee was founded?
It was founded in the year 1956.
Where is the headquarter of Shaklee?
It is in California, United States.
What is the name of the CEO?
Roger Barnett is the CEO of Shaklee.