Right here’s What You Get on a Totally Loaded Kia EV6
The 2022 Kia EV6 is a classy, sporty electrical automobile with ultra-fast charging functionality, a alternative of rear- or all-wheel drive, and it comes with 1,000 kilowatt-hours of free charging at Electrify America charging stations. If that appears like an intriguing EV to you, be part of the membership — or maybe stick round as we dig a bit deeper into what you get with a totally loaded 2022 Kia EV6 electrical automotive.
The EV6 is obtainable in three trim ranges: Gentle (from $41,400), Wind ($47,500), and GT-Line ($51,700). The Gentle is the entry level, however the Wind and the GT-Line may each be thought of range-toppers, with each getting an additional dose of luxurious gear and options. These facilities embody a alternative of suede and synthetic leather-based upholstery instead of fabric and synthetic leather-based, Meridian premium encompass sound audio, and an upgraded driver’s seat. The GT-Line additionally will get a spread of ordinary energetic security gear, together with Distant Good Parking Help, good cruise management with machine studying, and extra.
Each the Wind and the GT-Line additionally get a alternative between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive (the Gentle is rear-drive solely) and a bigger, higher-voltage 77.4-kWh battery pack. When fitted with AWD, the EV6 Wind and GT-Line are rated at 320 horsepower and 446 pound-feet of torque, however vary drops from 310 miles (RWD) to 274 miles.
Each fashions additionally include 19-inch alloy wheels, though the GT-Line can go for 20-inch wheels. Each the Kia EV6 Wind and EV6 GT-Line speed up to 60 mph in 7.2 seconds, in line with Kia, and may hit a high pace of 117 mph with AWD.
Due to the additional gear and a few distinctive look options, nevertheless, the GT-Line is priced about $4,000-$5,000 greater than an equal EV6 Wind. Meaning our quest to seek out probably the most totally loaded EV6 attainable should go together with the GT-Line. So if we tick all the bins we are able to to construct probably the most luxurious, succesful 2022 Kia EV6 attainable. What does it have and the way a lot does it value?
To reply the second query first, a totally loaded EV6 prices $58,685. Right here’s what you get along with your totally loaded 2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line e-AWD:
- A alternative of premium paint, together with Metal Matte Grey ($695), Aurora Black Pearl ($495), or Snow White Pearl ($495)
- Black Suede with white vegan leather-based trim ($295)
- Twin-motor e-AWD
- 77.4-kWh battery with 10.9-kW onboard charger
- Distinctive GT-Line inside and exterior styling equipment
- 20-inch black alloy wheels
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated and ventilated entrance seats
- Onboard energy generator
- Towing capability of as much as 2,300 kilos
- Chilly-weather equipment with warmth pump
- Auto-popout aerodynamic exterior door handles
- Energy tilt/slide sunroof
- Good energy rear liftgate
- Entrance door window acoustic therapy
- D-shaped steering wheel
- Energy entrance passenger window with auto up/down
- Parking distance warning-reverse
- Navigation-based good cruise control-ramp
- Freeway Driving Help 2, together with auto lane-changing
- Distant Good Parking Help
- Auto Evasive Steering Help
- Encompass View Monitor
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Ahead Collision Avoidance Fusion Plus
- Good Cruise Management – Machine Studying
- Electrochromatic rear-view mirror with HomeLink
And now for a better take a look at some the 2022 Kia EV6’s characteristic highlights:
800-Volt Quick Charging
With a 350-kilowatt charger, the 2022 Kia EV6 can cost from 10% to 80% in lower than 18 minutes. Checked out one other method, as much as 70 miles of vary might be added in as little as 5 minutes. That’s loads faster than you may cost from the ten.8-kilowatt onboard charger, however even that may take the battery from 10% to completely charged in 7 hours and 10 minutes.
As with another EVs, the Kia EV6 is succesful not solely of being charged, however of utilizing its battery pack to energy or cost different issues, like energy instruments, tailgating equipment, lights, and even one other electrical automobile. The vehicle-to-load (V2L) connector is included with Wind and GT-Line fashions, providing each exterior and second-row under-seat connections.
1,000 kWh Free Charging With Electrify America
For the primary 3 years of possession, Kia EV6 patrons will have the ability to use the Electrify America charger community without cost, or as much as 1,000 kWh value of charging. That works out to about 4,000 miles of free electrical energy within the RWD mannequin, or about 3,500 miles with the AWD model.
Extra 2022 Kia EV6